Marketing & Business
Website localisation, brochures, leaflets, newsletters, advertising materials, customer surveys, business plans, financial reports, training materials and mission statements.
Travel & Tourism
Travel guides and brochures, menus, travel websites and advice on obtaining a visa. If you are travelling to Russia on business or as a tourist, I can give you advice on what to see, where to stay and how to obtain a visa.
CVs, diplomas, birth and marriage certificates, applications to study in the UK, etc.
Contracts, commercial business agreements, sales and purchase agreements, import and export agreements and customs clearance documentation.
Here is a selection of some of my most recent jobs:
• Translation and editing of financial reports for several major Russian banks and financial companies
• Translation of marketing materials for a German dairy product producer
• Translation and editing of online help materials for a major Russian internet company
• Translation of environmental impact assessments for a major gas pipeline project
• Translation of a large research project on agriculture in Altai Krai, Russia
• Editing of regulations and instructions for the Bank of Russia
• Regular translation of technical documents for the oil and gas industry
• Translation of a number of Russian technical regulations (GOSTs and SNiPs) for the construction industry
• Regular translation of press releases and other material for the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games
• Regular translation of press releases for a Saint Petersburg based real estate development company
• Translation of software specifications for a large online gambling project
• Translation of documents for a major fraud case (internal company emails, reports, contracts etc.)
• Translation and editing of press releases for the State Hermitage Museum
I also regularly translate and edit press releases and other marketing materials for a number of Russian companies.
I am a Russian to English translator with over seven years’ experience providing professional and accurate translations to companies and individuals. Having lived in Russia for several years, I have a deep understanding of the country and its language. My main areas of expertise are finance, business, the oil and gas industry and construction. I can also localise your website, translate your marketing materials or any other texts you may require translating or editing. A good translation has to be accurate and faithful to the original, while sounding as natural and fluent as possible. My deep knowledge of Russia means that I understand the small details, cultural references and the meanings behind words. If you are a Russian speaker who has written a text in English, I can review and edit it to make sure it is suitable for your target audience.